Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Story: Easy Digital Tools to Archive Your Life with Photos, Music,Videos, and Keepsakes [Hardcover]

My Story: Easy Digital Tools to Archive Your Life with Photos, Music,Videos, and Keepsakes [Hardcover]
my story is an easy way to leave your family a legacy. My Story: Easy Digital Tools to Archive Your Life with Photos, Music, Videos, and Keepsakesi ha ve written the story of my life, and now i'm working on my children's childhood. i have added many family photos. now i'm trying to learn to add music. i would recommend it to all the senior generation. but who knows. kids may like to write their own stories. susan

My Story: Easy Digital Tools to Archive Your Life with Photos, Music,Videos, and Keepsakes [Hardcover]


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment