Thursday, April 4, 2013

3d Photography Book [Print] [Hardcover]

3d Photography Book [Print] [Hardcover]
The 3D Photography Book by Jeffrey Cooper is chock-full of important information that is pertinent to my level of understanding, yet gives plenty of room for me to continue learning about 3D photography. I like the way it is organized and it reads quickly and easily. The physical appearance and paper quality is very good. The author did not get bogged down in highly technical information and this is good for me as a beginner with 3D photography, however the book may be simplistic for high-level techies.

Necessary jargon is covered nicely within the text and I like the "blue dot" call-outs highlighting important information for the reader - it is useful and eye-catching, lending appeal to the pages.

One suggestion might be to add an index of subjects for quick-find topics and cross-referencing. The book is short (144 pages) so it might be easy to leaf through and find a particular subject, but an index would make the book a better reference.

The book is a valuable addition to my library and it will stay on my desk with my camera for repeat reading on 3D topics. Read and shoot!

3d Photography Book [Print] [Hardcover]


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment