Saturday, April 6, 2013

Magic Lantern Guides®: Nikon D7000 Multimedia Workshop [Hardcover]

Magic Lantern Guides®: Nikon D7000 Multimedia Workshop [Hardcover]
The D7000 Multimedia Workshop consist of a DVD, a book, and a quick reference wallet sized feature guide specific to the D7000.
The book is digital photography basics 101, and not Nikon D7000 specific. It's a decent, general introduction into photography.
I find the quick reference guide to have little benefit.
The D7000 DVD is priceless. It is well structured and easy to follow and is a real benefit to understanding the many, and great features the D7000 has to offer. Normally when I purchase a new DSLR it takes me weeks to discover the capabilities of the camera and I never really learn the true capabilities of the camera unless I attend a Nikon class for that camera as I did with my D200 and D300 cameras. The owners manuals give details, but to see not only how to use the feature, but to visually see the results of that feature when applied is worth the price. It shortens the learning curve and helps you understand the outstanding power that is built into the D7000.
I highly recommend this for anyone who owns a Nikon D7000.

Magic Lantern Guides®: Nikon D7000 Multimedia Workshop [Hardcover]


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment